photo credit by happy foods tube
For the crust:
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (140g)
- 5 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter (110g)
For the raspberry layer:
- 1 Medium Egg
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar (50g)
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt (60g)
- ½ cup Frozen Raspberries , thawed (70g)
- ¼ cup Ground Almonds (30g)
- 2 tsp Corn Starch
- ½ cup Fresh Raspberries for garnish (30g), optional
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour and melted butter until you get very sticky dough.
- Grease or line a cake pan with baking parchment paper and press the sticky crust dough into the base of your cake pan. Pierce several times with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F/190°C for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the raspberry mix:
- In a bowl whisk the egg and sugar. Add yogurt, thawed raspberries and mix. Add ground almonds and corn starch and whisk until combined.
- Pour this mixture over the cake crust and bake in the oven for a further 30 minutes at 300°F/150°C.
- Top with fresh raspberries (optional) and serve!
Source: Raspberry Almond Bars